Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Response
At United Bank & Trust, we are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) challenges and keeping our communities and employees as a top priority.
We have our Business Continuity and Pandemic Plan in place. All of our locations are temporarily operating as drive-thru only facilities due to COVID-19 effective 11/10/2020. Customers needing additional services can call to make an appointment to meet with a branch representative. We have increased our cleaning measures for both our lobby and drive-thru locations. For the health and safety of our customers and employees we ask that you conduct your financial transactions through one of our alternate methods:
- Drive Thru – A complete list of our locations is here.
- Online Banking – Visit our website to enroll and log in to your online banking account. You can check balances, make transfers, view transactions, and pay bills.
- Mobile Banking – Our mobile banking app allows you to check balances, make transfers, view transactions, pay bills and deposit checks. You can download the free app through Apple Store or Google Pay.
- Online Loan Applications – Apply Online for consumer loans.
- Online Account Opening – Open a consumer checking or savings account online here.
We will continue to monitor and keep our customers up to date on the developments of COVID-19 and United Bank & Trust operations. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call your local branch. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be aware of scams during this time of fear related to the COVID-19. Click the links below to read about some of the attempts and what you can do to ensure you are not a victim.