Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Response
At United Bank & Trust, we are continuing to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) challenges.
We have our Business Continuity and Pandemic Plan in place. Our lobbies are open with the exception of our Manhattan facility which is temporarily operating as a drive-thru facility only. Our communities and employees health remains a top priority so we have increased our cleaning measures for both our lobby and drive-thru locations. When inside our lobbies, we ask that you practice social distancing and masks are strongly recommended. As an alternative to our lobbies, you can conduct your financial transactions through one of our alternate banking methods:
- Drive Thru – A complete list of our locations is here.
- Online Banking – Visit our website to enroll and log in to your online banking account. You can check balances, make transfers, view transactions, and pay bills.
- Mobile Banking – Our mobile banking app allows you to check balances, make transfers, view transactions, pay bills and deposit checks. You can download the free app through Apple Store or Google Pay.
- Online Loan Applications – Apply Online for consumer loans.
- Online Account Opening – Open a consumer checking or savings account online here.
We will continue to monitor and keep our customers up to date on the developments of COVID-19 and United Bank & Trust operations. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call your local branch. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please be aware of scams during this time of fear related to the COVID-19. Click the links below to read about some of the attempts and what you can do to ensure you are not a victim.