Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Response
At United Bank & Trust, we are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) challenges and keeping our communities and employees as a top priority.
We have our Business Continuity and Pandemic Plan in place. All of our locations are temporarily operating as drive-thru only facilities due to COVID-19 effective 3/19/2020. Customers needing additional services can call to make an appointment to meet with a branch representative. We have increased our cleaning measures for both our lobby and drive-thru locations. For the health and safety of our customers and employees we ask that you conduct your financial transactions through one of our alternate methods:
- Drive Thru – A complete list of our locations is here.
- Online Banking – Visit our website to enroll and log in to your online banking account. You can check balances, make transfers, view transactions, and pay bills.
- Mobile Banking – Our mobile banking app allows you to check balances, make transfers, view transactions, pay bills and deposit checks. You can download the free app through Apple Store or Google Pay.
- Online Loan Applications – Apply Online for consumer loans.
- Online Account Opening – Open a consumer checking or savings account online here.
We will continue to monitor and keep our customers up to date on the developments of COVID-19 and United Bank & Trust operations. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call your local branch. Thank you for your cooperation